Scholarly publishing is evolving: let's talk about how ALPSP can help
We help members stay informed about the latest news and developments in scholarly communications. You can:
- Access advice and information on best practice and the latest industry initiatives
- Keep up-to-date with ALPSP Alert, the member-only monthly news digest
- Get the latest round-up of global issues you need to know about with the member-only Policy Bulletin
- Read ALPSP's journal Learned Publishing includes research, case studies and lively debate on topics relevant to academic and professional publishing
- ALPSP's full members have free access to the OECD Research and Development Databases providing detailed information on R&D activities from countries worldwide
- Members have free online access to ALPSP commissioned research reports and publications
- Read briefings on representation and policy work to stay updated on global developments.
Browse the right hand menu to find what you need. ALPSP members can login to access full information.
Not sure if you work for a member? Check the directory and email email@example.com for a login and password.