We help our network stay informed about the latest news and developments in scholarly communications. ALPSP members can:
- Access advice and information on best practice and the latest industry initiatives
- Keep up-to-date with ALPSP Alert, the member-only monthly news digest
- Read ALPSP's journal Learned Publishing includes research, case studies and lively debate on topics relevant to academic and professional publishing
- Hear about the latest news, announcements and press releases from ALPSP
- ALPSP's full members have free access to the OECD Research and Development Databases providing detailed information on R&D activities from countries worldwide
- Members have free online access to ALPSP commissioned research reports and publications
- Read briefings on representation and policy work to stay updated on global developments.
ALPSP members should login to access information online. Follow the links for further guidance.
Not sure if you work for a member?
Check the directory and email firstname.lastname@example.org for a login and password.